- Salaried white-collar workers: the public-sector salariatMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The assemblies will, however, entirely change the face of local government - giving far greater opportunity for the salariat to flourish.
- Scotland no longer has a middle class, either on the Victorian entrepreneurial model or within the Marxist concept of the bourgeoisie: instead, it has a Soviet-style nomenklatura, a public-sector salariat living well.
- In a review of Naguib Mahfouz's work in this book, Ghosh argues that the claim often made for Mahfouz's work, that it was a microcosm of Egyptian life, is deluded because Mahfouz's subject is the urban salariat, narrowly defined.
early 20th century: from French, from salaire 'salary', on the pattern of prolétariat 'proletariat'.
Más definiciones de salariatDefinición de salariat en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.