- Receiving or recompensed by a salary rather than a wage: salaried employees he was in salaried employmentMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Three year-round, salaried employees receive free housing on ranch land and health insurance benefits.
- Payroll software must be able to track the payroll of all of employees, whether salaried or waged, temporary or contract.
- The firm claims the system is designed for companies in which employees are on salaried contracts, rather than hourly rates.
Más definiciones de salariedDefinición de salaried en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.