- A person who runs a bar; a bartender.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Bounty Hunter's ‘saloon keeper’ Andy Herbert (also called wine maverick and desperado) and his co-saloon keepers Glen Hugo and Eddie Huntz don't take themselves too seriously, but they know their wine.
- Each brewer disposes of his product by contracting with special saloon-keepers to sell his beer and no other. The more saloons he has, the better.
- The saloon-keeper, unless he is also an alderman, is apt to be in debt to the big brewers, and on the verge of being sold out.
Más definiciones de saloon keeperDefinición de saloon keeper en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.