- An area of coastal grassland that is regularly flooded by seawater: the birds were wintering on the salt marshes [mass noun]: miles of salt marsh stretched before usMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Shrimp farm development can damage other coastal habitats, including salt marshes and freshwater wetlands, according to the foundation report.
- Each day, large numbers of snails feasting on dead marsh grass in coastal salt marshes flee the incoming tide and their main predator, the blue crab, by climbing up live marsh grass.
- The Louisiana salt marsh is tidally flooded, and salinity ranges from 0 to 28 ppt.
Más definiciones de salt marshDefinición de salt marsh en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.