- 1A mine yielding rock salt.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Most of the salt used by the agency is mined at the rock salt mine in the Cheshire town of Winsford.
- There was a birthday trip into the nether world of a salt mine, where, along with the labarynthine tunnels, the miners had hewn for themselves not one, not two, but three chapels - cut into the white rock.
- The marsh is at the site of an abandoned salt mine.
- 1.1 (usually salt mines) • humorous A job involving demanding or gruelling work: so it’s back to the salt mines here in CambridgeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- So it's back to the salt mines here in Cambridge.
- But until then, it's back to the salt mines (law firm) for me…
- There have been a series of summer transfer stories (or in actual fact non-stories) which have had the fans working long and hard in the salt mines that are the football forums.
Más definiciones de salt mineDefinición de salt mine en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.