sustantivo (plural saltarellos or saltarelli /-li/)
- An energetic Italian or Spanish dance for one couple, characterized by leaps and skips.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The pavan was generally coupled with another, quicker dance, which was usually in triple time and sometimes had thematic links with the pavan; in Italy the accompanying dance was a saltarello, in France and England a galliard.
- In the distance, a saltarello has started up, and soon the air is alive with pounding rhythms and bright colours.
- La Regina is a reconstructed dance choreographed to the famous treble-time Saltarello in C, found in a late 14th century manuscript from northern Italy.
early 18th century: Italian salterello, Spanish saltarelo, based on Latin saltare 'to dance'.
Más definiciones de saltarelloDefinición de saltarello en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.