- A dish consisting of rolled pieces of veal or poultry cooked with herbs, bacon, and other flavourings: [with modifier]: the veal saltimbocca with its sage and prosciutto had the edge on flavourMás ejemplos en oraciones
- His wife said he enjoys cooking all kinds of Italian food but his speciality is meat dishes such as saltimbocca and steaks, which he prepares himself.
- The saltimbocca alla romana is astonishing, the veal, prosciutto and sage explode on the tongue. The fragole di bosco are exquisite, possibly the best wild strawberries in the world.
- The second course was from a selection of eight entrées (e.g., saltimbocca alla Romana).
Italian, literally 'leap into the mouth'.
Más definiciones de saltimboccaDefinición de saltimbocca en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.