- Denoting a type of dance music that is psychedelic or disorientating in nature and created using samples and other digital technology: sampladelic and soulful jungleMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Much of the time they're trying to create a ‘theory-rush’ that matches the buzz they get from contemporary sampladelic dance music; they describe, half-jokingly, what they do as ‘sub-bass materialism.’
- He, an avid fan of both sampladelic hip-hop and hard bop, attempts to combine his two musical loves into his own style.
- ‘Telemetron’ features classic Ninja Tune sampladelic funk and is the first track on the DVD presented in 3D.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Part of what happens with sampladelia is that you've got a lot of music based on sampler memory, so that a lot of the hooks, a lot of the music that abducts you will have to be 4 seconds or 9 seconds.