- A heavy, lofted iron with a flange on the bottom, used for hitting the ball out of sand.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Nelson had a chance to force a play-off with a birdie on the final hole but pulled a sand wedge into a green-side bunker on his way to dropping a shot.
- That's a problem for many golfers: The gap between the pitching wedge and the sand wedge is too large.
- All of us at one time or another have looked down at a sand wedge's face and seen a shape-shifting cobra's head.
Más definiciones de sand wedgeDefinición de sand wedge en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.