- A Spanish drink of red wine mixed with lemonade, fruit, and spices: [count noun]: can’t choose between a margarita and a sangria?Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Drinks include a variety of margaritas, sangria, tequila, rum and, if you don't drink alcohol, strawberry and mango smoothies.
- She was a terrible drunk, and would drink anything, cheap sangria, bad beer, expensive champagne, it didn't matter.
- The first time I got really drunk was on sangria and Sambuca, then after that we'd just buy beer.
Spanish, literally 'bleeding'; compare with sangaree.
Más definiciones de sangriaDefinición de sangria en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.