- A pantheistic Afro-Cuban religious cult developed from the beliefs and customs of the Yoruba people and incorporating some elements of the Catholic religion.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What's the difference between voodoo, hoodoo, santeria, and candomble?
- Bored by the slogans and hard labor, she eventually is drawn to the African-Cuban religion santeria, giving her some spiritual peace before her death.
- Many of those who call themselves Catholics are also adherents of an Afro-Cuban religious tradition known as santeria.
Spanish, literally 'holiness'.
Más definiciones de santeriaDefinición de santeria en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.