- A small two-horned mammal discovered in Vietnam in 1992, with similarities to both antelopes and oxen.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Pseudoryx nghetinhensis
- And an unusual form of antelope, the saola, was found in Vietnam a few years ago.
- Weighing in at about 220 pounds, the saola is the largest land-dwelling mammal introduced to science since the kouprey, or gray ox, was described in 1937.
- They include the saola (a goat-sized animal with spearlike horns) and a mysterious antelope-like beast known in Cambodia as the khiting vor, of which scientists have seen only the horns.
1990s: a local name, literally 'spindle horn'.
Más definiciones de saolaDefinición de saola en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.