Definición de sarcastic en inglés:
Marked by or given to using irony in order to mock or convey contempt: making sarcastic comments I think they’re being sarcastic
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- How are you supposed to follow the story when you're constantly making sarcastic comments about the hammy acting?
- His sarcastic comment brought her out of her reverie like a bucket of cold water.
- I tried to think of a nasty sarcastic comment to make him leave me alone, but none came to mind.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- You've got to hand it to the man often referred to, both lovingly and sarcastically, as Quinninho.
- Many songs would use the line seriously but here it is used sarcastically.
- The title of the movie is either sarcastically literal or completely ironic.
Late 17th century: from French sarcastique, from sarcasme (see sarcasm), on the pattern of pairs such as enthousiasme, enthousiastique.
Palabras que riman con sarcasticbombastic, drastic, dynastic, ecclesiastic, elastic, encomiastic, enthusiastic, fantastic, gymnastic, iconoclastic, mastic, monastic, neoplastic, orgastic, orgiastic, periphrastic, plastic, pleonastic, scholastic, scholiastic
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda