sustantivo[mass noun] Physiology
The cytoplasm of striated muscle cells.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The changes consisted of disrupted myofibrils, increased numbers of lipid vacuoles in the sarcoplasm, and abnormally small mitochondria containing focal membrane disruptions.
- Measurements of the rotational diffusion coefficient of proteins within muscle cells were also employed to obtain information about the physical properties of sarcoplasm.
- Electron microscopy, however, is essential for diagnosis, demonstrating the rods as electron-dense structures in the sarcoplasm.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is this cAMP that activates cAMP-dependent protein kinase, or PKA, that phosphorylates various cardiac ion channels in the sarcolemma and within the sarcoplasmic reticulum.
- Interestingly, in both ventricles myocytes adjacent to the adipose tissue showed multiple sarcoplasmic vacuoles.
- Increased cAMP in vascular smooth muscle causes an increase in ionized calcium uptake by the sarcoplasmic reticulum, leaving little ionized calcium to facilitate contraction and resulting in smooth muscle relaxation.
Definición de sarcoplasm en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.