- A weight attached by a cord to each side of the sash of a sash window to balance it at any height.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The weight of the nail is enough to allow the cord to easily get to the bottom of the window so you can attach the sash weight.
- The bridge was constructed so that concrete counterweights in each tower raised the span, acting much as sash weights do in an old double-hung window.
- Sash cord is the woven cotton rope that was used to hold sash weights in old fashioned windows.
Más definiciones de sash weightDefinición de sash weight en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.