The worship of Satan, typically involving a travesty of Christian symbols and practices, such as placing a cross upside down.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In Là-bas he played with satanism and black magic.
- Police had also established that he had denounced satanism and was in the process of converting to Christianity.
- As they point out, satanism as a phenomenon has appeared and disappeared on the social scene throughout history, almost in a cyclical fashion.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- What is a sane man to say about the assorted Rosicrucians, Theosophists, occultists, satanists and conspiracy theorists who have since taken possession of the grail legend?
- Today I was thinking about all the times that I've been wearing my pentacle and someone's asked if I'm a satanist.
- And none of them are satanists or members of the occult.
Definición de satanism en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda