- A bag carried on the shoulder by a long strap and closed by a flap, used especially for school books.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- All exercises are done in the classroom itself so that children are relaxed at home and need not carry satchels stuffed with heavy loads of textbooks and exercise books.
- White-coated show members with satchels hanging from their shoulders collect admission money at the gates.
- The man carried a small satchel on his back full to the brim with goods, but this year there were no customers.
Middle English: from Old French sachel, from Latin saccellus 'small bag'.
Más definiciones de satchelDefinición de satchel en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.