- An area of the brain situated in the hypothalamus and concerned with the regulation of food intake.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The satiety centre's reminder that we have eaten enough may be overridden if the food being eaten is especially tasty, or merely because we have a certain amount on our plate and expect to finish it.
- Nerve receptors in the stomach and hormones throughout the body are activated, as well as the satiety centers of the hypothalamus in the brain.
- The hunger centre stimulates an individual to eat whilst food requirement is diminished by the satiety centre.
Más definiciones de satiety centreDefinición de satiety centre en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.