Definición de satisfaction en inglés:
- Whatever pleasures or satisfactions can be found are highly dependent on things being exactly the way they are desired.
- And the plot amply delivers the expected satisfactions of an intricate puzzle adroitly solved.
- The winter equinox brings with it many small satisfactions as you review your achievements over the last six months, and plan ahead for the coming spring and summer.
- There is nothing in writing from either party that the cheque was to be accepted as payment in full satisfaction of the plaintiffs' accounts.
- It provided for a lump sum payment by the Husband to the Wife, in satisfaction of all claims which the Wife might have against the Husband.
- The judgment debt is no longer recoverable by the various processes normally available for satisfaction of judgment debts.
- And if you don't get satisfaction there, then there probably is a consumer affairs office at your attorney general.
- Candidates can adopt a few simple guidelines to ensure that they get satisfaction when dealing with recruitment agencies.
- If you don't get satisfaction from state agencies, hire an independent insurance adjuster.
- 1to one's satisfaction
- So that one is satisfied: some amendments were made, not entirely to his satisfactionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- And if things are not to your satisfaction, they try to work with you to find a satisfactory solution.
- The police have said that he's answered all questions to their satisfaction.
- He could not explain it to my satisfaction and it was totally unacceptable.
Middle English: from Old French, or from Latin satisfactio(n-), from satisfacere 'satisfy, content' (see satisfy). The earliest recorded use referred to the last part of religious penance after ‘contrition’ and ‘confession’: this involved fulfilment of the observance required by the confessor, in contrast with the current meaning 'fulfilment of one's own expectations'.
Palabras que riman con satisfactionabstraction, action, attraction, benefaction, compaction, contraction, counteraction, diffraction, enaction, exaction, extraction, faction, fraction, interaction, liquefaction, malefaction, petrifaction, proaction, protraction, putrefaction, redaction, retroaction, stupefaction, subtraction, traction, transaction, tumefaction, vitrifaction
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.