- A deep cooking pan, typically round, made of metal, and with one long handle and a lid.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Remove plastic and wooden handles from frying pans and saucepans.
- Pots, saucepans, and other cooking implements were mostly cast from bronze.
- Strain the cooking juices into a saucepan and boil to reduce by half.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I can't end without mentioning the yoghurt - a wonderful fresh saucepanful, made every morning, to which we helped ourselves and then topped perhaps with wild strawberry jam or another variety of honey.