- 1A small room used as a hot-air or steam bath for cleaning and refreshing the body: • figurative the air-con was broken—the place was like a saunaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There is a sauna, steam bath, and an aromatherapy massage room.
- On Friday, they can enjoy a prebreakfast dip and refresh in the sauna, steam room and jacuzzi.
- I occasionally visit a male-only centre with saunas, steam baths, spa pools and rest areas.
- 1.1A session in a sauna: I went home and took a sauna for an hour and a halfMás ejemplos en oraciones
- To reduce stress, add weekly regenerative sessions to your routine, such as saunas, massage, meditation, or counseling.
- After swimming, guests can take a sauna or gentle steam bath, tone up in the gym or have a jog on the beaches.
- When you take a 20-minute sauna or steam bath, your body temperature rises to about 104 degrees, and you sweat out one pound of water.
late 19th century: from Finnish.
Más definiciones de saunaDefinición de sauna en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.