Definición de saurian en inglés:
- It stood up on two thick saurian legs; it was at least 20 feet tall.
- One sinister saurian lies along the grassy banks, as patterned and prim - and primed - as a killer handbag.
- This saurian symbol of Chinese emperors has been claimed, from the mid-1980s onward, as the common patrimony of all Chinese people.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- We see literally hundreds of saurians in this sequence, representing a diverse range of species, and the excitement and beauty of the story unfold dynamically without a single spoken word.
- Megalancosaurus is one of the few putative bird ancestors among basal saurians that has been included in a more global cladistic analysis or in the context of smaller taxonomic groupings.
- Jenkins observed that in living saurians humeral motion primarily takes place perpendicular to the saddle's long axis, across the shorter, convex surface.
dinosaur from (mid 19th century):
The word dinosaur was coined in 1841, from Greek words meaning ‘terrible lizard’, the -saurus, also found in saurian (early 19th century) ‘lizard-like’. People or things that have not adapted to changing times have been condemned as dinosaurs since the 1950s.
Definición de saurian en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.