Definición de sauropod en inglés:
A very large quadrupedal herbivorous dinosaur with a long neck and tail, small head, and massive limbs.
- Infraorder Sauropoda, suborder Sauropodomorpha, order Saurischia; e.g. apatosaurus, brachiosaurus, and diplodocus
- Such stomach stones or gastroliths have been reported from the gut regions or found nearby of prosauropods, sauropods and ornithopods.
- Some parts of Australia have traditions of huge reptiles suggestive of long-necked sauropods, the dinosaur group which includes Diplodocus and Apatosaurus.
- In other sauropods, the neck vertebrae are at least twice as long as they are tall, according to Rauhut.
Definición de sauropod en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan