Definición de saury en inglés:
sustantivo (plural sauries)
A long slender-bodied edible marine fish with an elongated snout.
- Family Scomberesocidae: four genera and species, including Scomberesox saurus of the Atlantic (also called skipper2), and Cololabis saira of the Pacific
- Taiwanese fishing boats have begun fishing for saury in waters around Russian-held islands claimed by Japan.
- South Korea has said the fisheries accord allows up to 26 of its boats to fish for saury in waters close to the islands, known in Russia as the Southern Kurils and called the Northern Territories in Japan.
- Under an accord struck in December, Russia says it will allow South Korean boats to catch 15,000 tons of saury around the islands from July 15 to Nov.15.
Definición de saury en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan