Definición de saviour en inglés:
1A person who saves someone or something from danger or difficulty: politicians of the era usually portray themselves as the nation’s saviours
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Positioned as the saviors of the nation, foreigners slide all too easily into becoming its scapegoats.
- So he let the crisis spin out in order to present himself, as in 1940, the saviour of the nation.
- After all if what I was hearing from my fellow St Lucian was true then a savior or saviors were needed to effect a rescue.
1.1 (the/our Saviour) (In Christianity) God or Jesus Christ as the redeemer of sin and saver of souls.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- At Christmas we Christians celebrate the birth of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, whom Herod tried to kill as an infant.
- At that moment, I broke down and realized Jesus Christ is the Savior of all mankind.
- When the pastor asked if anyone would like to come forward and receive Christ as their Savior or just to rededicate their lives to Him, Adam went forward.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India