(also savoy cabbage)
A cabbage of a hardy variety with densely wrinkled leaves.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There was a nice waxy potato and onion gratin, stir-fried savoy cabbage, sweet roast carrots, quite acceptable courgette and mangetout.
- ‘Savoy Express’ is the earliest savoy cabbage, just perfect for that crispy slaw or cabbage salad, and each 1-1 1/2 pound head can be spaced only 12 inches apart.
- And a hefty braised pork chop with carrots, savoy cabbage, and fingerling potatoes is just the kind of comfort food we crave now.
late 16th century: from Savoy.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One of Killy's ancillary ambitions had also been fulfilled: to upgrade roads, tunnels, water purification facilities, and sewers of the entire Savoyard region.
- We glided ankle-deep in fresh powder down through the woods from which the Savoyard have been making their living since the 11 th century.
- He is not a Londoner; he is a Savoyard from the French Alps.