- A rack supporting wood for sawing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Place the marked sheet on sawhorses and cut along the penciled lines with a circular saw set to the proper depth.
- Clamp the molding in a wood vise, or to a workbench, or on a sawhorse.
- In fact, several modestly scaled constructions were displayed on plywood panels that straddled sawhorses, a presentation that conjured a studio or workshop and underscored the makeshift appearance of most of the work on view.
Más definiciones de sawhorseDefinición de sawhorse en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.