- A contagious skin disease marked by itching and small raised red spots, caused by the itch mite.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Consequently malaria, diarrhoea, scabies and respiratory diseases are rife.
- Not surprisingly, malnourishment and illness like fevers, coughs, malaria, scabies and diarrhoea are common.
- This bad water has caused skin diseases such as impetigo, scabies and eczema, as well as chronic diarrhea problems.
late Middle English (denoting various skin diseases): from Latin, from scabere 'to scratch'. The current sense dates from the early 19th century.
Más definiciones de scabiesDefinición de scabies en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.