- 1Able to be scaled or climbed.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- That mountain became a mite more scaleable ten minutes later, when once again Ward was on hand to take possession on the third phase and wiggle his way over for his second try of the afternoon.
- 2Able to be changed in size or scale: scalable fontsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Siercom's business continuity planning consultancy services are aimed at larger companies, but are scaleable to reflect size and specific needs.
- There are 80 scaleable TrueType fonts installed and duplex is optional.
- Ideally it is recommended that you leave the font size scalable so users can control the size they want.
- 2.1(Of a computing process) able to be used or produced in a range of capabilities: it is scalable across a range of systemsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Since then, we've seen the rise of internet-based applications and thin commodity servers, and a whole new model of open, scalable, distributed computing built upon Linux.
- In that time, a variety of advances made by the Linux development community and system vendors has enabled a whole new class of scalable computers running Linux.
- It consists of kernel-level, adaptive resource sharing algorithms that are geared for high performance, overhead free scalability and ease of use of a scalable computing cluster.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Although his initial software tools for looking at the issues of performance and scaleability were, he admits, complex and expensive, he eventually moved on to set up his own consultancy firm in 1994.
- This paper does not analyze the efficiency or applicability of genetic algorithms as a general optimization tool, but proposes a way to parallelize one of its variants to achieve good scaleability.
- Experiments to measure the scalability of a parallel system can only be performed by providing a flexible way to increase the size of machines.
Más definiciones de scalableDefinición de scalable en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.