Definición de scalene en inglés:
(Of a triangle) having sides unequal in length.
- The most interesting results show, with a very ingenious proof, that an equilateral triangle has a greater area than any isosceles or scalene triangle with the same perimeter.
- The dialogue elaborates an account of the world wherein the four different basic kinds of matter - earth, air, fire, and water - are regular solids composed from plane figures: isosceles and scalene right-angled triangles.
sustantivoVolver al principio
1 (also scalene muscle) Anatomy another term for scalenus.
- Typically the anterior scalene arises from the fourth, fifth and sixth cervical vertebrae (anterior tubercles), occasionally from the third, and rarely from the seventh.
- It may perforate the middle and posterior scalene muscles; these two muscles usually form a common mass.
- Single motor unit activity in the diaphragm and scalenes was recorded with monopolar electrodes, using methods reported previously.
Words that rhyme with scaleneAileen, Raelene
Definición de scalene en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan