sustantivo[treated as singular or plural]
- Norway lobsters when prepared or cooked: scampi and chips peel the scampiMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Deep-fried fillet of cod, or the scampi and chips will definitely fill a hole and, in thoroughly modern fashion, you can also get baked fish, or even healthier low-carb dishes.
- This reflects the fact that Italians in the Adriatic had for long appreciated it, and had many recipes for scampi cooked in this or that way, which became familiar to tourists.
- In fact, 20-30 years ago unscrupulous restaurateurs in Spanish resorts would pass it off as lobster or scampi to unsuspecting tourists.
Más definiciones de scampiDefinición de scampi en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.