- 1A device for examining, reading, or monitoring something, in particular:Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Merlin checked the readings of a hand scanner that was strapped to his left arm and grunted.
- But the SmartTech scanner detected switches and batteries - some of the earmarks of a suspicious device.
- They use scanners to monitor Garda radio frequencies, are believed to carry out surveillance on Garda stations and communicate with each other via mobile phones and walkie-talkies.
- 1.1 Medicine A machine that examines the body through the use of radiation, ultrasound, or magnetic resonance imaging, as a diagnostic aid: a body scannerMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It is superseding most diagnostic endoscopic cholangiopancreatography as faster magnetic resonance imaging scanners become more widely available.
- The animals were imaged in a magnetic resonance scanner during the infusion and 1, 2, 4, and 7 days after infusion.
- The Five Stars Scanner Appeal was launched in 2003 to buy a Magnetic Resonance imaging scanner for the Royal Manchester Children's Hospital at Pendlebury.
- 1.2 Electronics A device that scans documents and converts them into digital data.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The rule also affects imports of other devices including mobile phones personal digital assistants, scanners and network cards.
- The scanner allows you to convert the film to digital files and take advantage of the use of software editing, enhancing and publishing.
- Document management technologies include digital imaging, which uses scanners to digitally replicate documents.
Más definiciones de scannerDefinición de scanner en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.