Definición de scanner en inglés:
1A device for examining, reading, or monitoring something, in particular:
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Merlin checked the readings of a hand scanner that was strapped to his left arm and grunted.
- But the SmartTech scanner detected switches and batteries - some of the earmarks of a suspicious device.
- They use scanners to monitor Garda radio frequencies, are believed to carry out surveillance on Garda stations and communicate with each other via mobile phones and walkie-talkies.
1.1 Medicine A machine that examines the body through the use of radiation, ultrasound, or magnetic resonance imaging, as a diagnostic aid: a body scanner
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is superseding most diagnostic endoscopic cholangiopancreatography as faster magnetic resonance imaging scanners become more widely available.
- The animals were imaged in a magnetic resonance scanner during the infusion and 1, 2, 4, and 7 days after infusion.
- The Five Stars Scanner Appeal was launched in 2003 to buy a Magnetic Resonance imaging scanner for the Royal Manchester Children's Hospital at Pendlebury.
1.2 Electronics A device that scans documents and converts them into digital data.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The rule also affects imports of other devices including mobile phones personal digital assistants, scanners and network cards.
- The scanner allows you to convert the film to digital files and take advantage of the use of software editing, enhancing and publishing.
- Document management technologies include digital imaging, which uses scanners to digitally replicate documents.
Palabras que riman con scannerAlana, Anna, bandanna, banner, Branagh, canna, canner, Diana, fanner, Fermanagh, Guyana, Hannah, Havana, hosanna, Indiana, Joanna, lanner, Louisiana, manna, manner, manor, Montana, nana, planner, Pollyanna, Rosanna, savannah, spanner, Susanna, tanner
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda