Definición de scatology en inglés:
1An interest in or preoccupation with excrement and excretion.
- The subtle interweaving of scatology and death is positively Freudian.
- But Sharon caught me off guard when she started to talk with some approval about scatology, a fetish whose adherents use feces to enhance sexual activity.
- But it is not just sex that is fixated on waste and scatology; the characters within the film are painted with a misanthropic glee.
- Example sentences
- Stories rich in erotic or scatological suggestion can elicit ribald laughter as well.
- My favorite curse word, unlike the favorite curse word of most of my guests, is not obscene, it's not scatological, it's profane.
- The Internet certainly doesn't lack in immature, rude, scatological humour sites.
Words that rhyme with scatologyanthropology, apology, archaeology (US archeology), astrology, biology, campanology, cardiology, chronology, climatology, cosmology, craniology, criminology, dermatology, ecology, embryology, entomology, epidemiology, etymology, geology, gynaecology (US gynecology), haematology (US hematology), hagiology, horology, hydrology, iconology, ideology, immunology, iridology, kidology, meteorology, methodology, musicology, mythology, necrology, neurology, numerology, oncology, ontology, ophthalmology, ornithology, parasitology, pathology, pharmacology, phraseology, phrenology, physiology, psychology, radiology, reflexology, Scientology, seismology, semiology, sociology, symbology, tautology, technology, terminology, theology, topology, toxicology, urology, zoology • eulogy • energy • synergy • apogee • liturgy • lethargy
Definición de scatology en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan