(also scatter plot)
- A graph in which the values of two variables are plotted along two axes, the pattern of the resulting points revealing any correlation present.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The scatter diagram for variables 1 and 2 shows a perfect positive relationship, which would have a Pearson's r correlation of + 1.
- The scatter plot presented in the following chart does not show a linear pattern of the relationship between TOEFL score and Internet penetration.
- The resulting two-dimensional representation is shown in the scatter plot as well as the box plot corresponding to the data distribution along the x axis.
Más definiciones de scatter diagramDefinición de scatter diagram en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.