- 1Providing or relating to views of impressive or beautiful natural scenery: the scenic route from Florence to Siena scenic beautyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- After a full day of absorbing the scenic views of the beautiful outside creations, can you imagine coming home to bare walls at each corner?
- This is the by far most beautiful and scenic of the popular routes.
- This is a beautiful part of the mountains with some lovely scenic views.
- 2 [attributive] Relating to theatrical scenery: a scenic artist from the Royal Opera HouseMás ejemplos en oraciones
- After moving to Calgary in 1976, she found her way into theatre first as a props builder, then as a scenic artist.
- He currently teaches theatrical scenic design at the Bullis School in Potomac, Maryland.
- Beyond the proscenium arch was the scenic stage, which featured three tiers of movable shutters and their corresponding tiers of masking wings.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Walking the Lidder Valley is scenically most rewarding, through forests of virgin pine, fording crystal-clear mountain streams and through meadows of wild-flowers.
- It is as unspoilt and enchanting area as you could find anywhere, full of magic and mystery, rich scenically and full of hidden secrets to tempt the inquisitive traveller.
- Of course that production was a very far remove choreographically, scenically, and even esthetically from the Martins version.
early 17th century (in the sense 'theatrical'): via Latin from Greek skēnikos 'of the stage', from skēnē (see scene).