Definición de schedule en inglés:
- The Supporters' Trust is to draw up a fund-raising schedule with several events planned for the close season.
- As the Games developed, so did a set of procedures such as standardised schedule of events and the practice of the Olympic Truce.
- The engineer finally had to start over with an entirely new concept very late in the process, delaying the schedule for the whole project.
- It fits easily around one's schedule, and allows the least stealthy among us to enjoy the chase.
- They also provide Express Lunch, a 45-minute three-course set lunch menu which is specially designed to suit guests with a busy schedule.
- He arrived over the Christmas break after a unique situation freed him up from his usually busy schedule.
- While we observed religiously the timetable of the television schedules, she operated by New York time.
- The bus company has committed itself to always adhere to the schedule and the timetable.
- For that matter even the train and airline schedules are now just a click away.
- The owner of such design rights is the person identified in the 2nd column in the table of the said schedule.
- They would not, because there are statutory limits under the schedule to that Act.
- As the asset schedule makes clear, the financial resources are substantial and liquid.
- The IRS and the Department of the Treasury have announced an increase in the threshold for filing a separate schedule for interest or dividend income.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- The next annual Northern Economist Businesswomen Conference is scheduled for 12 and 13 August in Ongwediva.
- The eagerly awaited National Culchie Festival is scheduled for Lisselton at the end of October.
- The fair opens at 10 am with the classic cars arriving at around 11.45 am and the Teddy Bear's Picnic is scheduled for 2pm.
- Originally Miramax scheduled the film for release in late 2001, but after September 11 it was shelved indefinitely.
- Now, the comedy flick is scheduled to be released in February of 2006.
- Half of the 30 companies in the blue-chip Dow Jones industrial average are scheduled to release results.
- 1ahead of (or behind) schedule
- Earlier (or later) than planned or expected: work finished an astonishing twelve days ahead of schedule I’m behind schedule as it isMás ejemplos en oraciones
late, running late, overdue, behind time, not on time, behind, behindhand, behind target
- I'm a month ahead of schedule so I plan to go back up to seventeen and then take it down again.
- I am terribly behind schedule - I plan to finish my report during this week.
- Net debt at the year end is expected to be reduced ahead of schedule, at approximately €465 million.
- 2to (or on or according to) schedule
- On time; as planned or expected: the filming was still on scheduleMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Building at the Polebarn Road site is on schedule, with engineers expecting to be finished by mid-summer.
- The barracks are expected to be completed on schedule next month and to come in on budget.
- If their plans were going according to schedule, we'd be in Syria right now.
- 1schedular adjetivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- A transfer of assessing powers would bring railway companies within their more accommodating policies without disturbing the general schedular framework.
Late Middle English (in the sense 'scroll, explanatory note, appendix'): from Old French cedule, from late Latin schedula 'slip of paper', diminutive of scheda, from Greek skhedē 'papyrus leaf'. The verb dates from the mid 19th century.
An early schedule was a ‘scroll, explanatory note, appendix’. It comes via Old French from late Latin schedula ‘slip of paper’ from Greek skhedē ‘papyrus leaf’. The sense ‘timetable’ is found from the mid 19th century in US usage. The British pronounce the word with an initial ‘sh’ sound but Americans with a ‘sk’. This prompted Dorothy Parker ( 1893–1967) to say to the British actor Herbert Marshal who had annoyed her by repeated references to his busy ‘shedule’ ‘I think you're full of skit’.
Palabras que riman con scheduleresidual
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.