Definición de scheduler en inglés:
1A person or machine that organizes or maintains schedules.
- The schedulers know their business: this is a nation obsessed with bricks and mortar.
- Organiser functions include a scheduler, alarm clock, calculator and world clock.
- In truth, it's commonplace for harried, in-shop work schedulers or field supervisors to permit maintenance work to lapse.
1.1 Computing A program that arranges jobs or a computer’s operations into an appropriate sequence.
- The software team programmed the scheduler to log when a job took longer than expected.
- Latency is a function of the audio-interface hardware, the audio-interface device driver, the operating system scheduler and the application software.
- Once the time slice of a running process is over, the Linux scheduler picks up another appropriate process from the run queue and allocates CPU power to that process.
Definición de scheduler en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan