- 1A person or machine that organizes or maintains schedules.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The schedulers know their business: this is a nation obsessed with bricks and mortar.
- Organiser functions include a scheduler, alarm clock, calculator and world clock.
- In truth, it's commonplace for harried, in-shop work schedulers or field supervisors to permit maintenance work to lapse.
- 1.1 Computing A program that arranges jobs or a computer’s operations into an appropriate sequence.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The software team programmed the scheduler to log when a job took longer than expected.
- Latency is a function of the audio-interface hardware, the audio-interface device driver, the operating system scheduler and the application software.
- Once the time slice of a running process is over, the Linux scheduler picks up another appropriate process from the run queue and allocates CPU power to that process.
Más definiciones de schedulerDefinición de scheduler en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.