- Given to or involved in making secret and underhand plans: they had mean, scheming little mindsMás ejemplos en oraciones
cunning, crafty, calculating, devious, designing, conniving, wily, sly, tricky, artful, guileful, slippery, slick; manipulative, Machiavellian, unscrupulous, disingenuous; duplicitous, deceitful, Janus-faced, underhand, treacherous• informal foxySouth African • informal slim• archaic subtle
- She was planning, or rather scheming, in her children's lives.
- When my friend told me about this aspect of the pre-interview my scheming humorist mind awakened like a sleeping giant.
- They comply, but the scheming Lane has other plans.
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
- The activity or practice of making secret and underhand plans: his own colleagues accused him of schemingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He doubted she would be there, considering they were practically done with their scheming, but he was willing to hope for anything.
- Trapped by political scheming, he was left with little choice but to accept the military assignment.
- It's a glimpse into the golden age of kings, a lost world of luxury, political scheming, extravagance and hedonism.