Definición de schizandra en inglés:
A Chinese herb whose berries are credited with various stimulant or medicinal properties.
- Schisandra chinensis, family Schisandraceae
- He prescribed a formula of herbs that includes schizandra, silymarin, milk thistle, licorice, dandelion and burdock as well as some Chinese herbs.
- In the absence of cough during the summer months (with of course spleen qi and yin deficiency): add ginseng with schizandra and ophiopogon in equal amounts to rescue the lungs from fire evils.
- Herbs to calm the heart and sedate the spirit and for uprising qi include: oyster shell, dragon bone, magnetite, tortoise shell, fu shen, polygala, zizyphus spinoza, uncaria and schizandra.
Definición de schizandra en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia