- (Of a person or their behaviour) schizophrenic.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As if the band wasn't enough, Joan's unpredictable, schizo behaviour will bend your psyche until it needs to have a long lie down.
- In any case, the ambitious sophomore album by these perverse Brooklyn-ites features 17 warped, schizo tracks, and like a person on the brink of insanity, the excited buzz quickly degenerates into unpleasantness.
- The labour behind his madman editing tactics and schizo film techniques is apparent.
sustantivo (plural schizos)Volver al principio
- A schizophrenic.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Probably one of the schizos that frequents the emergency room, she thought to herself in irritation.
- I mean, we were on our way to get some Chinese food, and we're suddenly talking about schizos?
- I'm not anorexic like Rachel, or a schizo like Gary.
Más definiciones de schizoDefinición de schizo en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.