- Characterized by or exhibiting symptoms of both schizophrenia and a mood disorder such as bipolar disorder or depression: schizo-affective disorder she was diagnosed as schizo-affectiveMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Around this time, medications, diagnosis and understanding of mental illnesses like bipolar disorder, schizophrenia and schizo-affective disorder was improving.
- She suffers from schizo-affective disorder with episodes of depression and paranoid psychosis (persecutory delusions and illusions), in the past resulting in suicide attempts as well as bulimia nervosa and eczema.
- I concur with the frequently cited diagnosis of schizo-affective disorder.
Más definiciones de schizo-affectiveDefinición de schizo-affective en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.