(Of an intercellular space in a plant) formed by the splitting of the common wall of contiguous cells.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- However, in plants with schizogenous and lysigenous aerenchymas, even though intercellular spaces clearly arise within the initials region of root tips, their lacunae are farther removed from the meristem.
- A similar pattern of schizogenous mucilage has also been reported for Hibiscus schizopetalus.
- In certain species, nutrients are released into a specialized apoplasmic cavity derived from schizogenous activity.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Our interpretations of aerenchyma do not agree for all plants, especially for some species with honeycomb aerenchyma, but they do for most schizogeny and lysigeny.
Más definiciones de schizogenousDefinición de schizogenous en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.