- (Of an intercellular space in a plant) formed by the splitting of the common wall of contiguous cells.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- However, in plants with schizogenous and lysigenous aerenchymas, even though intercellular spaces clearly arise within the initials region of root tips, their lacunae are farther removed from the meristem.
- A similar pattern of schizogenous mucilage has also been reported for Hibiscus schizopetalus.
- In certain species, nutrients are released into a specialized apoplasmic cavity derived from schizogenous activity.
Más definiciones de schizogenousDefinición de schizogenous en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.