sustantivoNorth American • informal
- An inept or stupid person: poor John was a schlepper of the first orderMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He brushed the suggestion aside, saying, ‘Nonsense, I'm just a cartoon schlepper.’
- Whatever trendy way is devised for us to lug around our overloaded daily must-haves, the backpack lives as the staple schlepper for kids.
- He then could exit as a statesman rather than a ‘small-town schlepper,’ the term that the former commissioner once used to describe him.
1930s: Yiddish, from shlepn (see schlep).
Más definiciones de schlepperDefinición de schlepper en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.