- 1A girl attending school.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If you're not among the 1,000 English and French private schoolgirls who attend classes at Villa Maria, you're deemed a trespasser if you're found on the grounds.
- Should schoolgirls or teachers be allowed to wear veils in public schools?
- The story is one of passion, in this case between two adolescent schoolgirls, room-mates at an all-girl boarding school.
- 1.1 [as modifier] Characteristic of or associated with schoolgirls: schoolgirl FrenchMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There was no criminal intent in that schoolgirl case.
- But both the style and content remain at the level of schoolgirl reportage.
- How did schoolgirl dress become a matter for the Law Lords?
Más definiciones de schoolgirlDefinición de schoolgirl en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.