- 1Education received at school: his parents paid for his schoolingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It is quite clear that teachers, education and schooling have received a raw deal from popular cinema, which tends toward the negative and derogatory in its representations.
- Those with the diagnosis were more likely to be older, have a grade school education (completed schooling to age 12), and be unmarried in mid-life.
- Worst of all, many schoolchildren have to face dropping out after primary schooling because secondary education is not free.
- 2 Riding The training of a horse on the flat or over fences: [as modifier]: schooling fencesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The equestrian centre, which has a capacity of 7 horses, has enabled them to develop that part of their business devoted to the breaking and schooling of horses.
- Katy had two horses, a retired schooling mare and a dressage-trained Arabian gelding.
- Some riders brought their own horses to schooling shows from home, but Kate lived in the city so she didn't have a horse of her own.