sustantivochiefly North American
- A school playground.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- However, on the whole, it doesn't sound all that different from regular, everyday schoolyard bullying, and I doubt that's ever going to stop.
- We would punish him, with really typical schoolyard bullying.
- They should be protected from parents who pass along prejudices that lead to schoolyard bullying and, later in life, hate crimes.
Más definiciones de schoolyardDefinición de schoolyard en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.