sustantivo[mass noun] • informal , chiefly US
- 1Products given away free, typically for promotional purposes: I’ll be showing you the best of the schwag I get my hands on each dayMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Utilizing branded vehicles, street-team schwag and a sprawling interactive billboard, it was able to capture attention multiple times and in various locations.
- When I worked in a major university's Department of Surgery, drug companies provided once-a-week lunches for the residents, and regularly passed out all kinds of schwag to the doctors.
- What was unusual about this particular bit of schwag is that it wasn't adorned with the sponsoring company's logo.
- 2Cannabis, typically of a low grade: even potheads couldn’t smoke that schwagMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This is an important distinction between high-quality marijuana and schwag.
- If using schwag, the ratio should probably be doubled.
- Prices for low quality weed (schwag) are substantially lower.
Más definiciones de schwagDefinición de schwag en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.