- Pain affecting the back, hip, and outer side of the leg, caused by compression of a spinal nerve root in the lower back, often owing to degeneration of an intervertebral disc.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The commonest cause of true sciatica is prolapse of intervertebral discs.
- Prolotherapy is applicable to arthritis, neck pain, back pain, sciatica, herniated discs, degenerative discs, torn rotator cuffs, knee and ankle instability and wrist injuries.
- These populations are clinically and pathologically distinct from patients with back pain or sciatica who are treated by most clinicians and included in all the other trials.
late Middle English: from late Latin sciatica (passio) '(affliction) of sciatica', feminine of sciaticus, from Greek iskhiadikos (see sciatic).
Más definiciones de sciaticaDefinición de sciatica en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.