sustantivo (plural scirrhi /-rʌɪ/)Medicine
- A carcinoma that is hard to the touch.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Amyloid in the stroma of tumors has been described by Askanazy (scirrhus of the breast).
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These 4 specimens were extremely fibrotic (eg, scirrhous breast carcinomas), exhibited marked necrosis, or were small lesions that were difficult to scrape.
- In 1931, they reported the case of a woman who had had radical mastectomy for scirrhous carcinoma of the breast 14 months before her final presentation.
late Middle English: modern Latin, from Greek skirros, from skiros 'hard'.
Más definiciones de scirrhusDefinición de scirrhus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.