- (Especially of blood vessels) affected by sclerosis.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When performing a venipuncture, do not draw above an IV site, from a vein that is sclerosed, from an area with a hematoma, from an arm with a fistula or shunt, or from the same side where a patient has had a mastectomy.
- The sclerosed intrahepatic bile duct was removed from the paraffin tissue, deparaffinized, and imbedded in plastic for examination by electron microscopy.
- A vein that feels hard is often sclerosed and should not be used.
Más definiciones de sclerosedDefinición de sclerosed en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.